Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Trending: Printed shorts

The printed short has to be one trend I've lived in this summer. I recently bought several pairs at h&m, and now i constantly find myself wearing them. They are so comfy, and they add funk to every outfit. With this trend its so easy to look put together pair them with a simple tank, and your favorite pair of shoes and you are on your way to looking fabulous! Below is a set I made on Polyvore dedicated to this genius trend! Enjoy!
Untitled #16

1.$115; http://www.matchesfashion.com, 2.$38; Nastygal.com, 3.$50; J.Crew 4.$60; TopShop
-Milan

2 comments:

  1. Ofcourse!i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm in love with the second one.
    kisses

    check out my blog. there's a dogeared giveaway:

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete