Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Currently Listening to....



There are few things I love as much as fashion, music is one of them. Here are a few songs I've been listening to over the past month or so.  I just discovered James Blake and I'm listening to him everyday now. If you haven't I suggest everyone check out Kings of Leon's album Mechanical Bull, its amazinngg. & Beyonce's album has been on repeat since it came out of course. I must note Drake's song Worst Behavior puts me in a bomb mood. 2pac is a must in any playlist I make, WESTSIDE! lol Hope you all enjoy:)

xo
Milan

4 comments:

  1. Same first fashion then music. I didn't hear worst behavior before, but I actually like it. And of course I have drunk in love on repeat lol. - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the song. Worst behavior is def one of my favs:)

      Delete