Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tibi ties




tibi




Feel in love with the Tibi brand once I came across the off the shoulder poplin top. First off I love any thing off the shoulder because anytime I'm allowed to show my collarbone I'm for it, if that wasn't enough to peak my interest the tie detail certainly was. Tibi's ties didn't stop at the brands poplin top which is a favorite among bloggers and fashion lovers a like you can find dresses, pants and skirts all featuring this simply chic detail on Tibi.com. Sometimes we get so tied up (pun definitely intended) in embellishments and hardware we forget how beautiful simplicity is. I've been a little obsessed with tie details thanks to Tibi leading me to create a set starring some of my favorite Tibi items.


xo,

Milan



No comments:

Post a Comment