Saturday, August 13, 2016

Easy



This summer has gone by wayyy too fast, it was mostly filled with work but still I made the best of it with museum visits, laying by the pool and spending time with friends and family. Although I'm sad to see summer go, I'm really looking forward to what fall has to offer.



Shirt: Theory | Jeans: Levis |  Shoes: Banana Republic

I wore this on a day off with Maya we went to school for a quick meeting then headed to Highland Park for acacia bowls. I'm really trying to make an effort to wear more jewelry these days, currently into lots of rings and simple necklaces that make an impact. I love love love these shoes from Banana Republic they've been my go to heel this summer and a great foundation for some of my simpler looks. This look is just super easy which is all I'm going for during hot summer days.


xo,
Milan

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes, I agree they look like they would make a great foundation for a lot of different outfits. I really like your shirt too, the whole combo looks great. :D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so incredibly beautiful. It’s one of the loveliest styles I've ever seen. What a delightful ensemble and you've styled it to perfection. ❤
    http://www.pickedresses.com/blue-prom-dresses-c_35/

    ReplyDelete